Physical activity is a component of energy balance that is particularly important in the pathogenesis of obesity and in its treatment the optimal management of overweight and obesity starts with a combination of diet, exercise, and behavioral modification. In addition, patients eventually require therapy like phyto therapy treatment which gives you slim, balance body along with proper nutrients with no chemicals and additives so that why these therapies never caused any side effects
Physical exercise and activity are also important for maintaining long-term weight loss and can be beneficial in preserving lean body mass while dieting.
The more support provided in all of these areas, and adding targeted exercise can often make a huge difference.
Yet many women are still unsure about supplements and whether they’re safe, or afraid that remedies just won’t work. They think that a “real” medicine must be synthesized in a lab, regulated by the FDA, and prescribed by a practitioner in order to be safe and effective. But the majority of the rest of the world relies on both botanical medicine and plant-based diets for survival — and the combination has worked incredibly well for ages!
- limit energy intake from total fats and sugars;
- Increase consumption of fruit and vegetables, as well as legumes, whole grains and nuts;
- engage in regular physical activity
60 minutes a day for children
150 minutes per week for adults
The pharmaceutical industries play a significant role in promoting healthy diets by:
- Ensuring the availability of healthy nutrient choices and supporting regular physical activity practice in the workplace.
- Reducing the fat, sugar and salt content of processed food where no additives added.
- ensuring that healthy and nutritious choices are available and affordable to all consumers
Exercise is natural and safe to lose weight and helps in maintaining healthy body weight. The pure natural combinations prevent fat deposition and thus help manage weight. It acts in digestive system to produce active digestive enzymes that increase rate of digestion and correct metabolism. It helps to provide vital energy and prevents fatigue and tiredness Exercise like running, briss walk helps in water retention, a common phenomenon in obesity.
- Exercise helps to prevent fat absorption and provide vital vitamins & thus maintain balance weight
- Exercise helps maintaining a healthy blood lipid level & thus support weight management